ARDMORE, INC. is a private, non-profit social service agency providing quality residential and support services to people in the community with developmental disabilities. We have a variety of employment opportunities at this time with complete and PAID TRAINING.
- ADVOCACY - The Personal Advocate acts as a surrogate family member to ensure that the participant’s rights are not compromised.
- BRIDGES - The Bridges program is designed to provide purposeful day activities and supports to individuals with Developmental Disabilities.
- COMMUNITY SERVICES - Assistance with daily living skills, medical appointments, benefit maintenance, crisis intervention, and 24 hour emergency assistance are but some of the support services offered.
- RESIDENTIAL - Staff are trained to provide supervision, behavior management intervention, medical assessment, and programming to meet the changing skill and functioning level of each individual.
- ADD-ON - Positions for individuals that are currently employed at Ardmore Inc.
- FULL TIME – 40 hours a week set schedule
- PART TIME – A fixed schedule of less than 40 hours
- RELIEF – Make your own schedule
APPLY WITHIN - Monday–Friday 8:00 am–12:00 pm & 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
Sarah Menke, Human Resources Manager - 330-535-2601 ext 323 or Smenke@ardmoreinc.org
To be considered for employment you must fill out an application at the front desk Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. at 981 E. Market St. Akron, OH 44305. You must have a current Ohio Driver’s License, insurance, a good driving record and a high school diploma/GED.
Click Here for Open Relief Position
Click Here For Open Full-Time Positions In Residential
Click Here For Open Part-Time Positions in Residential
Click Here for Open Add-On Position
Click Here for Open Part-Time Employment Specialist Position
Click Here for Open Full-Time Case Coordinator Position in Community Services
Click Here for Open Full-Time Home Coordinator Position in Residential
JOBS STARTING AT COMPETITIVE SALARIES PLUS MUCH MORE...
Benefits May Include:
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching 403B
Items Required for Employment
• High School Diploma/ GED (If not original copies, can accept official transcript from Board of Education)
• Valid Ohio driver’s license
• Own reliable vehicle
• Current Automobile insurance
• Social Security Card
• Adult First Aid/CPR
• 4 points or less on Motor Vehicle Registration Check